Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1 March 2011

Some random musings of the day:

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new wireless mouse! I never really felt the need to have one with my last laptop, but this new one-- the left and right click buttons are really hard to press down and it's just annoying. Plus my right index finger is getting worn out from all the sliding around on the touch pad!! (Although, I blame FrontierVille for that one... Stupid 100,000 Clicky Badge... ) Anyway, SUPER HAPPY to have a new mouse-- plus it's super cute! It has a pretty turquoise track ball! Love it!

2. I love looking at the stars-- especially when it's really quiet outside; It's like you can hear the earth move. I just love looking out at the night sky into its big open spaciousness and just basking in the awe inspiring wonderousness of the world.

3. I know what I DON'T want to do.... the problem is.. I don't know what I DO want to do.

4. For whatever reason, sometimes I end up wearing my glasses for a long period of time... But eventually, I get sick of them and I go back to my contacts. But then, when I look at my face in the mirror, I think I look weird without my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment