Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 7, 2009

OMG THIS TOOK FOREVER!

So, my original blog topic for Thursday was supposed to start off with the following sentence: "I thought I was going to love working for Meri..."

I had vague notions of then talking about why I don't like working for Meri, but it's not necessarily that I dislike working there- it's more that I have no passion for working there. I thought the job was going to be one thing, and while it is actually that one thing, it's also all these twenty other things that I wish I had nothing to do with.

Anyway, the blog I've been working on for the past two hours was kind of lost and unfocused, and I had no idea of what story I was even trying to tell, so I've scrapped that idea and now I'm starting over and going in a new direction!

ANOTHER TWO HOURS LATER

Umm... I don't think this blog wants to happen. I just spent another two hours going off in my "new direction" and I still don't have a fucking clue what I want to talk about or how I want to talk about it. I was going to talk about how the people at Meri are the only reason why I even still work there... but I just don't feel like it...

Huh... You know, what... It occurs to me that that's actually very telling... it's goes right back up to what I said earlier-- I have no passion for Meri, none whatsoever. You want to know know why I haven't blogged about Meri over the past 5 months even though I'm seriously unhappy there and think about quitting on pretty much a daily basis? Because I JUST DON'T CARE.

As much as I hated working for the MSO, I also LOVED it. Meri? I don't know.... it's just the same thing every day and it's boring... At least Gerber brought on new challenges of it's own EVERY SINGLE F-ING TIME YOU WORKED WITH IT!!!

Gerber inspired rage in me... Bitches that to' up my mannequin inspired rage... people that don't fill out their deposit slips? Annoying... but not rage
inspiring.

This day has taught me a lesson... And also brought back full focus why I don't NaBloPoMo more often.. forced blogs to work for me! I will not be attempting any more forced blogs about Meri... I'm just not inspired enough to do so. I will instead commence about looking for the weird and quirky things in life and blogging about that instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment