Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Rocklopedia Fakebandica 2009... So Far...

I know 2009 isn't over yet, but here are my favorite songs from this year so far:

1. Everlong- Foo Fighters
2. A Jagged Gorgeous Winter- The Main Drag
3. Party In The U.S.A.- Miley Cyrus
4. Gold- Interference
5. When Your Mind's Made Up- Glen Hangard & Marketa Irglova
6. Wonderful- Gary Go
7. Heartbreaker- MSTRKRFT feat. John Legend
8. Gravity- Sara Bareilles
9. Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
10. I've Got Friends- Manchester Orchestra
11. Daniel- Bat For Lashes
12. 1901- Phoenix
13. Don't Stop Believin' (Glee Cast Version)- Glee Cast
14. California On My Mind- Wild Light
15. Help I'm Alive- Metric
16. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
17. The Rat- Dead Confederate
18. Soft Shock- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
19. Sometime Around Midnight- The Airborne Toxic Event
20. What If I Leave- Rachael Yamagata
21. Paranoid- Kanye West feat. Mr. Hudson
22. Flightless Bird, American Mouth- Iron & Wine
23. Unusual You- Britney Spears

(Untouched by The Veronicas, Live Your Life by T.I. feat. Rihanna, and Sex On Fire by the Kings of Leon should also be on this list, but as I first discovered them in 2008, they are on 2008's playlist of favorite songs).

If anyone would like to share some of their favorite songs from 2009, I'd love to hear 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment